Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Granting a "TINY" wish

Not sure if any of you remembers, but I did post about being a ninang (sponsor) to one of the students of Mapedya Elementary School. Over the weekend, the group who spearheaded the project successfully delivered the gifts that they were able to gather over the past few weeks. 

All these pinky-girly stuff:


has been so thoughtfully delivered by the group TREK to this little girl:


Yup! That's Tiny Joy... With her little umbrella sticking out of the huge bag that TREK provided.The pig tails gave me a huge sense of relief, she is girly enough to appreciate the pink overload. And that very shy and almost reluctant smile is enough for me to feel blessed to be able to share. 

And this little note made me go awwwww:



On another note, I work in the airline industry and this video literally sent shivers down my spine and got me crying happy tears :






So just like little Tiny Joy and the lucky passengers of West Jet who got what they were wishing for because they were honest enough to say what they want, if anybody asks me what I want... I will definitely say what I want... A White Christmas Suzuki Swift ... and of course World Peace! 




No comments:

Post a Comment