Monday, December 23, 2013

me want...

Last year, I made a Christmas wishlist and got most of the stuff that I wished for. Not everything came to me as a gift though, there are things I had to purchase myself. 
I did not get the oven toaster, and in as much as I planned to buy it myself, I kind of lost interest (i hope just temporarily) in being a master chef.

I bought the juicer, and used it for probably a maximum of 7 times. I went back to using my old trusty blender. I must admit I was pleasantly surprised with the ginger, not a huge fan of ginger but once it is juiced together with apples, carrots and a bunch of spinach, I had fun sipping it. Unfortunately cleaning the juicer is a huge task.

I got a huge bottle of Nenuco, journals and pen, pens,pens!!!

This year, I am again making a list... and checking it twice. The following are the things I would love to have for 2014. After all, I have this nagging feeling that I have been very behaved this year and is probably on santa's "nice" list.



Belle De Jour Power Planner




I have always been fascinated with journals... I call them organizers. But don't get your hopes too high, I may not be able to fill this up very nicely. But I will try to. Although I have already received a nifty little weekly organizer complete with the daintiest post-its and a little envelope that I presume will be for cash.. or receipts from my favorite couple elaine and emer ( yeah I know it is not yet Christmas and I shouldn't be opening gifts yet... I have low EQ... sue me.) I would really love to get this one. If I don't get a it as gift, I will not go out for coffee for 2 weeks and buy it myself from this site : http://belledejourpowerplanner.com


Handkerchiefs





Yes for real. I want handkerchiefs. But I hope whoever gives me handkerchiefs would not feel bad if I lose them. It is a very popular gift item but I have not received any. I sneeze a lot, and in my desire to do away with disposable napkins and do my share in helping the environment. I will start to use handkerchiefs in 2014.

Wristwatch







I can't remember the last time I wore a wristwatch. I used to be addicted to watches, I lost count of how many Swatch watches I owned and eventually lost. I wear them to sleep, even as I take my shower. They say using the mobile phone to tell time is now a thing of the past,so I guess it is time for me to get a watch. The one above may be too fancy for my pay scale, as I always say, "act your wage" maybe what I can save up for and buy is nothing close to the one above. Maybe this one will do:






Bicycle





A simple one. Maybe something I can buy from a Japan Surplus shop. Just so I can use something for short errands within the subdivision. Not too familiar with bike specifications, but one thing I know, I won't be joining any triathlon event nor do I plan to bring my bike to the nearest offroad trail. I just want a bike, two wheels, a pedal and a handle bar. 


Gym apparel






The bitter truth is I am obese, and losing these bulges is starting to be really frustrating. I have done everything from starving myself and taking nothing but lemonade for 5 days, Brazilian Coffee that keeps me up all night, appetite depressants, juicing, meal replacements... but I have never really paid much attention to spending time burning calories. As early as now I have already purchased vouchers for gym sessions. And now I need to make sure I have the right apparel to motivate me.


Pen pen pens!



There is never too much pens for me! 

Just a few stuff that I would aim to get in 2014... aside from World Peace. Looking forward to a prosperous, stress-free and kilig-filled year ahead! I CLAIM IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment