Thursday, May 12, 2011

There goes my February fund

Two consecutive blog posts? Does this mean I actually have a lot of time to keep my blog updated? Partly true. I have a lot of time because I am staying home...I am staying home because I am sick. Yup. Been calling in sick for two days. Truth is I really don't like using my sick leave credits. Because all my remaining sick leaves at the end of the year gets paid and they normally release it together with our February 15 salary. Yeah it may not be much. But it is something that I don't have to work hard for and it is something that I don't have to share with the government. I guess I just sneezed off 2 days of untaxable dough!
Another thing that makes being on sick leave so unappealing to me is the fact that even if I am not on duty, I still have to ensure that the schedule does not get interrupted. So should I be absent, I still should find a way to have the plottings ready for the days that I am away. I live, breath,dream schedule... I guess no one will be surprised, after all this is how my bed looks like:



The "Burberry" bedsheet was something I bought at a public market in Macau some 4 years back. Those hanging from my bed's headboard is something similar to what I post on our bulletin board: Staff roster.  The blue phone by my pillow is the 24/7 hotline for sick calls. And the book under it is something I would want to read someday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow, hun....now following you back! Hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sharon! a lot better now! waiting for your next post!

    ReplyDelete