Sunday, March 18, 2012

DID I PASS MY PENCIL TEST?

You will never look at a pencil from my dainty pencilcase the same way again after reading this post.
The first pencil test is meant to be taken by ladies only... To see if they can still go braless in public. Well not that I plan to, but I just want to see if mine are still perky and if they would still look pleasant in a bikini top. After all summer is just around the corner and I plan to bask in the sun.
Here is how it should be performed:
1. Stand straight... Preferably against a wall, half naked.
2. Carefully lift your breasts up, and position the pencil at the base.

The pencil is supposed fall down. If it stays, then Houston, we have a problem. Not one that would require a senate inquiry though. Pencil staying comfortably nestled between your breast and your chest means you need to be more conscious about giving your girls the proper support. Less you want gravity to worsen the sagging.

The next pencil test knows no gender boundaries . Place a pencil beneath the butt cheek up next to the thigh. If the pencil falls, you can give yourself a nice quick butt-pat and whisper " nice job in keeping yourself lifted,booty" . If the pencil stays, or worse disappears like a ship when it reaches the Bermuda Triangle... Fret not. step-ups, lunges, kickback and squats should help bring back the oomph to your hump.

So did I pass my pencil tests?

Yes girls... you still have enough perkiness.

And yes I can still dance to the tune of bootylicious
Now if only I can lose the bulge and have myself swimsuit ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment