Wednesday, May 25, 2011

McDonalds goes groovy

I am a huge McDonalds fan. French fries tops my list of comfort food, then there's nuggets, coke float, quarter pounder, and the list goes on and on. I'd gladly choose a McDonalds date over a formal dinner date. Aside from their food, what endears McDo more to me is their recent commercial. For those who have yet to see it, have look here:


This is definitely a better one than their previously released ad, the one that got too much attention from different sectors to the point that McDo had to voluntarily stop airing it. I myself did not like this:


After I saw this ad, I even posted this on my facebook wall " Don't go for the girl who only wants fries, go for the one who could buy her own fries" .
Enough said, all this mention of fries just made me crave for one. 





No comments:

Post a Comment