Friday, June 17, 2011

I chickened out after 4

What could better than spending your day off with family eating sarap-to-bones Max's fried chicken? 
... Eating as much as you can for just 200 pesos... and the best part is if  you are not paying for it!

My cousin Carlo celebrated his birthday last June 8, unfortunately (or fortunately?) It was a stormy day so I decided to not join him and his family for the celebration. So as his birthday treat, we have decided to avail of the Max's chicken-all-you-can promo. For 1 whole month (June 10 to July 10, 2011) customers can eat all the fried chicken quarters that they can for just 199 pesos. This is available from 6pm to 10pm at all Max's restaurant. This also comes with a free glass of Pepsi.A glass is not enough? Add 28 pesos and your glass of Pepsi gets filled non-stop.. 227 pesos for free flowing chicken and drinks... Not bad! Max's offered the same promo last year. Needless to say, I think it was a huge success for them to be offering it again this year.

Carlo's brother Ken, documented the event by taking a photo of me everytime i finish a piece and asks for my next one.  The following photos will show you the chicken-glutton me:






1-2-3-4 ! four chicken quarters! I'm not a math genius, but that surely is a whole chicken!

me and the birthday boy!

a whole bunch of happy chicken eaters!

so.. i think some birds got angry after what we did with the chickens!

 Only 7 of use took the eat-all-you-can promo. So how many chicken pieces did we eat that night? Let's have a look at the official tally :


Our official tally. I being the only girl and the oldest consumed the least. A total of 37 pieces! hahaha

Until we meet again chicken - all- you-can! I will definitely see you next month... and hopefully next year!
   
Want to get more info about this promo? Click here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment