Wednesday, April 6, 2016

WELLNESS WEDNESDAY : the road to healthy

aaaaand I am back.
I feel guilty for flooding Facebook with stuff about the food I eat and my latest obsession about being fit. So to make sure that those who have absolutely zero interest in seeing my meals or the type of activities I do will or the changes in my body no longer be tortured with my posts, I revived my blog.

So over the weekend, I posted my most liked and talked about facebook post so far.

With more than 250 likes and 14 shares, I am predisposed to assume that a lot of people in my network are happy with my achievement. But then again, some might not really appreciate seeing my tummy or any other body part for that matter in the future again. 

So most update on my wellness journey, the food I eat ... or those I try not to, the activities I do ... or at least try my best to do and other stuff I do to shed unwanted fats will be posted on my blog. 

and what better way to start my Wellness Wednesday post by :

an hour of boxing, 15 minutes circuit, 15 minutes on the mat swearing while doing whatever I was asked to do for the benefit of my abs and lastly the most satisfying stretching and massage. Immediately thereafter, grabbed my post- workout meal. 





No comments:

Post a Comment