Friday, September 21, 2012

Busy week ahead

My last two posts were published using my playbook. Truth is I really have a few stuff in mind that I want to blog about, I find it hard to do so using my playbook,editing is difficult. A post that would normally take me 40 minutes to finish takes a few more minutes because my fingers tend to fall on the wrong buttons very often. I'd rather use the desktop, but with 4 teenage nephews, and a mom who is constantly trying to beat my bejewelled blitz score, our lone pc's activity can be compared to one that is in a computer rental shop. 
I have had a very lazy start for this week. My workweek starts on a Sunday, I filed for 3 days leave, so I reported for work for just 2 days. And now it is my off again. Did a lot of eating out during that 5-day long (days off included) staycation, after all, it was my birthday weekend. I was reunited to the 3-pounds I lost the previous week in preparation for a photo session with my cousin Ken.
But I have a very busy week ahead. Much of my time will be spent blahblahblah-ing in a training room for a 3-day long system training for 5 of my staff. I hope I can still find time to blog about these: 

¤ A movie review of this:


...saw it with my mom and we both cried our eyeballs out. I was supposed to have my ID pictures taken after the movie. But I had to postpone it as my eyes got swollen from all the crying.  Come to think of it, I have never done a movie review before, and I am not really very confident about doing 1. Maybe I will just write about my favorite lines from the movie.

¤ my birthday treat for my nephews


my pearly whites ... ready to get very oily! Spent an evening with my sister, my big nephews and Ken... and this photo was taken by Aye. With appetite as big as ours, Zark's was the place to be. Maybe for this post, I will be posting mostly photos.

¤ weekly secrets. I love PostSecret .period. A Sunday will not be complete without me looking at other people's secrets. I used to post my weekly favorite. I am planning to revive that. Hope I can.

¤ my travel plans.  I have been invited to go to Singapore. I hope it pushes through. I am excited. Maybe not much about the place but to see my former colleagues and and to spend quality time with my loved ones... away from work and schedules and deadlines. And a bora trip is also being brewed. 1 word , 4 letters and it is something i really want to do now ... D - I - E - T. I want to look good in pictures!

aaaah so much to talk about so little time. Last, I saw this one while surfing and immediately went aaaaaaaw. Linda, whoever you are, you are one lucky girl. So I guess guys really have a hard time saying the word sorry... ego maybe, but this makes up for what this guy can not verbalize. *sigh* inggit much!

click on the photo to view the whole story... 

No comments:

Post a Comment