Friday, April 29, 2011

saying goodbye to my first blog

September 3, 2005, I saw my first blog post on my 2nd blog. I think I started blogging in the 2004, but it was my friendster blog ANNtold stories that I kept updated for more than 4 years. 4 years of memories i need to say goodbye to because friendster will throw them away as they will no longer be a social networking site.

I am no techie, so I really am not sure if there is a way to transfer it to another site or something. but I hope there is.

In the meantime, I will just have to be contented with reading my posts again. Sad moments, trying times, young-carefree moments with my airport friends way back when we were still starting our career, parties, boy troubles,those days of feeling mature in independent in Macau. hopes, dreams, fears, frustrations.

Goodbye friendster... 

2 comments:

  1. Aaaww...sorry to hear about your other blog! No worries tho....blogspot's got more potential. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup i think so too sharon.. I've yet to visit your blog. I will very soon!

    ReplyDelete