Saturday, March 17, 2012

i'm back

So I woke up from a very deep sleep and now I have decided to blog again. Geez I guess I need to write something sensible since I had to take an 8-day leave from work just for me to be able to revisit my blog.  Of course I wont be writing it now .. but here's a sneak peek at what I would probably be writing before I report back to work:
  • The next marathon that I will be participating on.
  • The "PENCIL TESTS" that I performed on myself just to see if my girls are still perky and if my hump still has the "oomph" factor.
  • my longstanding battle with the bulge which I am seriously losing
  • my lovelife.. or lack of it, or relationships..err relationshits...  ... or whatever part of it that is not subject to censorship. 
  • my summer plans.. or whatever summer activity my measly salary can afford 
  • and whatever else that tickles my fancy
Until next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment