Sunday, September 2, 2012

From Russia With Love

I am a very very lazy blogger, I just realized that since I started this blog almost 2 years ago, only 2089 people took time to read my random ramblings... And I think half of these views were done by yours truly... Ok that may be a bit exaggerated... Maybe just a quarter of it. I wonder how accurate the stats are though, a glimpse at my most recent one:



My Top 5

PHILIPPINES - 917 views
I am not surprised. After all much of what I blog about, foodtrips, places I've been to, and other activities happened in the archipelago. Not to mention most of my friends are in Manila. So I guess the Philippines being at number 1 is justifiable. 

UNITED STATES - 441 views
I doubt if the Joe's and Jane's reads my blog. I am pretty sure my friends and relatives who have flown to the land of milk and honey are the ones who takes time to check what I have been doing.

GERMANY - 68 views
I honestly expected a middle eastern country; say UAE or an asian territory to occupy spot number 3. I have quite a good number of friends in Dubai,Qatar and Singapore. I called Macau my home for 14 months and even if I have yet to revisit that place, I managed to keep in touch with my Cantonese friends as well as my Filipino friends who work there. Germany, I probably know a maximum of 5 people there. 5 very busy people who I doubt has time to blog hop.

UKRAINE - 66 views and RUSSIA - 58 views
At number 4 and number 5 are Ukraine and Russia respectively. I definitely do not know anybody from Ukraine and Russia. I wonder what part of my blog interests the Ukrainians and Russians. Weird but interesting.

Well it doesn't really matter who reads my posts. I just want to write.
Busy busy week ahead. Time to hit the sack.



No comments:

Post a Comment