Saturday, October 20, 2012

US visa Application - Part 1: tell you a secret!

I was granted a 10-year multiple entry B1/ B2 visa which I received just yesterday. And as a sign of my gratitude, I will help the American embassy with "walang sikreto" its public service campaign against visa scams. I was at the embassy last October 16 for my interview and I saw this tarpaulin in the waiting area:
to know more about the embassy's scam-busting campaign click here

The secret? There is no secret! I went through the process unaided and only paid for the 6720.00 pesos (equivalent to 160.00 dollars) application fee through the bank. You really don't need to pay for assistance in obtaining a US visa. I hope this campaign can help put a stop to US visa application scams.
Want to apply for a US visa? Follow my next posts and I will try to be as detailed as possible and hopefully be of help. 


1 comment:

  1. This website got all the information about the US visas issues who are responsible for the harassment of many travelers of U.S.

    US Visa Waiver

    ReplyDelete