Friday, June 14, 2013

FOODIE FRIDAY : Jameson's Gelato

Went to the Great Luxe Sale last June 1 at SMX. Got me 2 dresses, an insulated lunch kit, a few pairs of boxer shorts and a new sweet favorite. I saw this:



At the corner of the bazaar was a freezer and a beside it a stall that was selling fresh lemonade. I am not a huge fan of ice cream, but since they were offering free samples, I went to try it. I was with my cousin and each got a tiny ice cream sample. He tried the lemon, I tried the cappuccino. The lemon was really nice, but I opted to buy the pistachio. It was soooo good. I felt like I was eating pistachio nuts from the shell itself. It was so creamy and with just the right amount of sweetness. I kept saying "ang sarap" with every little scoop I ate.

We stayed in the bazaar area for a little over 3 hours, not because there was a huge selection, but because we were waiting for my cousin's mom who will pay for the thing he needed to buy. When I learned that we were about to leave, I rushed to Jameson's corner again. I told myself I would not leave the place without having another serving. 




The guys manning the booth were kind enough to let me sample almost all the flavors! I bought 1 scoop of the white one with chocolate swirls ( i asked what it is called but it was something I can not pronounce) and 1 scoop of cappuccino. 

Each scoop costs 100 pesos, looking back now, of all the items I purchased that day, it was the ice cream that was the priciest. But I am not complaining, it was worth it! Just found out now that they have a branch in Robinson's Otis. 

Now excuse me while I try to google where Otis is.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks Annray - i just noticed this today. You can find me on facebook or google if I can help you with some more of Jameson's Gelato! - Jameson

    ReplyDelete