Friday, June 14, 2013

wedding blues

I am heart-broken... my crush just got married.

Having worked in the airport, I have had the chance to see different showbiz personalities... both foreign and local, but I only had my photo taken with Mr. Richard Poon... my ultimate showbiz crush, tall, chinito and flawless complexion, not to mention his swoon-worthy voice. For those of you who still do not know him.. get a glimpse of his cuteness:

photo grabbed from starmometer.com

and here he is with his lovely wife ... (sniff sniff)


Great catch Maricar... I am hopeful that I too can find someone who will make me feel that I am "worth a lot"and I will keep what you said in mind... to quote" You know, you can set your standards high and trust that God will give you that standard. "

No comments:

Post a Comment