Saturday, December 11, 2010

not another blog

Friendster, Facebook, Multiply... I started a blog on all 3 sites. And here i am now starting with yet another one. Does it mean that there are a lot of people who takes time to read my blog? I don't think so.. but I don't care.  I just want to write. I would be a hypocrite if I say that I wouldn't feel good if I learned that someone does take time to read my posts, but I really wouldn't feel bad to find out otherwise.
So why write without giving a damn on who cares to read my posts? Because I want to look back and recall, my thoughts, my feelings, experiences... I am not getting any younger, sometimes my memory fails me.
All I want is an online journal so.
-don't condemn me if i commit grammatical errors. in as much as I try to spell and grammar check, I am no Webster.
-don't expect to see a lot of photos.  I am no techie, I don't own a camera and I have probably outgrown my " i-so-love-myself" phase. Besides, I don't think I am very photogenic. So I might not be fond of posting pictures.
-don't expect my posts to be highly informative.
-don't be pissed if the posts are always about me,me,me... it's my blog after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment