Thursday, July 28, 2011

yogurt mania

The latest object of my taste buds' affection. Saw this by chance at my usual brunch place...7-11 at terminal 3. At first I was hesitant, after all I am not a hardcore yogurt fan, but curiosity took over me and I had to try it. I grabbed a banana and snatched a cup of this off the chiller:


Sweet little langka bits, in ube flavored base. I am used to eating yogurt in all its fruity glory.. mango, strawberry, melon and raspberry, a bit sour, but this one is sweet, a bit too sweet for something that is supposed to be healthy, but the sweet tooth in me is not complaining. 

Got this for 35 pesos at 7-11, but had a trip to the supermarket and bought a few cups for 28 pesos! Looks like I'll be munching on this for the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment