Friday, July 29, 2011

another YO post

Another source of yogurt-related happiness. After introducing my new flavor of choice comes another reason for my taste buds to celebrate. see this

Click the photo now to get the details of my first ever Ensogo voucher purchase. Ensogo is offering a great deal! For on 65 pesos, you can get a medium -sized california berry yogurt with 3 toppings! A 50% discount since this normally costs 130 pesos.
Frozen yogurt, or FROYO was first introduced to me by a cousin. A bit more expensive than your usual ice cream treat but since this is yogurt, a lot healthier they say. My first Froyo experience happened at Kenny Rogers, a buy 1 take 1 treat!
Interested in knowing more about California Berry? click here!
Wanna get the same deal I got from Ensogo? Better do it now, as many as 10700 vouchers has been sold as I write... I guess a lot of yogurt lovers thinks this is a good deal. Click away, only 100 hours to go before this offer expires.

No comments:

Post a Comment