Sunday, March 17, 2013

of greatness and goodness

My fingertips are yellow, and I feel bloated. It can only mean one thing, I saw a movie! Been a while since I last had my hand in a huge tub of cheese flavored popcorn and gobbled red iced tea, the sumo sized one from Tokyo Tokyo. 


I saw Disney's Oz: The Great and Powerful. An entertaining one, the witty winged monkey was very endearing, not to mention the little China girl.  At the end of the movie, I learned something important. It made such a huge impact on me that I have decided to post it as my FB status. It was something to this effect : 

Glinda : I always knew you had it in you.
Oz : Greatness?
Glinda : No, better, Goodness.

To be great... something I might not be able to achieve, but to be good... is something I could probably practice everyday. To be good and to do good, every little act of goodness, at least once every single day... until it comes out naturally, after all,it has been said, practice makes perfect. ahhh easier said than done I know. But I am hopeful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment