Thursday, January 16, 2014

chinito - crushing

Maybe it's the kilig video that got me swooning, or maybe it's that very boyish and charming grin, but this guy is my replacement crush for Richard Poon.

got this photo from his Facebook page


I have seen 2 short films by Jubilee Project, their website simply states that they tell stories that inspire change. The first video I saw on Facebook and watched was this:


It aims to increase awareness for leukemia.  To encourage people to join a bone marrow registry for those who are battling leukemia.

But this next one was the one I liked more:


This was a major kilig short film for me. I watched it over and over and over! 

Nice looking guy with a very charitable heart! now that's my kind of guy... the fact that he is chinito is just a bonus.

Yes I totally agree that doing good is contagious.

Now excuse me while I go watch more of his short films. 





1 comment:

  1. http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=5C1a-SO101A --new Jubilee Project trailer featuring my love. Hahha!

    ReplyDelete